Since I don’t have any January pictures that are on the list, I’ll have to double my efforts for next week. I do, however, have this week’s Friend Makin’ Monday answers:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? On New Year’s Day I saw Django Unchained with my two brothers and my hubby. I enjoyed the entire movie until the ending (like the last 30 seconds). Not posting spoilers here, though. I’m stoked for spring to come, because there are so many movies I want to see now, but can’t afford to pay full price for a movie once a week. But come three months from now, it’ll only cost $2 at the discount theater to see them, so it’ll be a moviepalooza!
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Twenty years old. I am now married to him. And I am not ashamed of that fact in the slightest. It wasn’t something I actively decided; it just happened that way. I am, however, still a bit miffed that a good friend of mine paid a guy $20 to kiss me on my 16th birthday (it never panned out…I found out about it later).
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. Wow. I have to say 2013 has been amazing to me so far, but going to Hawaii has to be the coolest thing so far. (More about that trip to be posted tomorrow.)
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I honestly don’t even know what kind of phone I have. I think it’s some old school AT&T go phone. My hubby calls it “the candy bar” because there are no bells and whistles to it; it just makes calls, which is exactly what I want in a phone. I’m so lost when it comes to technology, and I’m only 30! We’re slightly upgrading it soon, though, so I’ll actually have a QWERTY keyboard instead of doing texting the old way. Whoo, big spender! 😉
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? Seeing as my only workouts have been walking the dog, I’d say at least 7? Maybe I can do some exercising. Oh, and this weekend I’m probably going to work on the French drain, which is a huge workout. OH! And how could I forget? I’m snowshoeing this weekend. So I change my answer to a gazillion times. 😉
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? Really?!? You’re going to make me choose? Oh, so many good movies. I would have to say that when it actually WAS the 80s, I liked Who Framed Roger Rabbit or Back to the Future. But looking back, my favorite movie from that decade is Dead Poets Society.
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? Jess Mariano from the Gilmore Girls.
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? PIE!!!!! The real (hard) question is, what kind of pie, because I have so many that I love.
9. What is your favorite flower? Daffodils are my all-time favorite flower (they were predominantly featured in my wedding, too!), particularly the “snow folly” variety (white with a yellow center), but I also love purple roses and stargazer lilies.
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Can’t say that I did, but I heard a lot about them.