Short ‘n’ sweet: time for a new Friend Makin’ Monday! 🙂
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My messy bun could TOTALLY pass for one of those super-expensive hairstyles I saw in People’s StyleWatch! 🙂
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic? I much prefer to pay with cash. I budget much better when my money physically leaves my hand.
3. What is one word that you use too often? Can’t think of one off the top of my head, which is sad, because I love words so much. I DO use emoticons much more than I should, though. I tried to stop using them, but they’re just so darn enticing. 😉 (SEE?!?)
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you? My friend wrote that she loved me in my birthday card. 🙂
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? A couple weeks ago, actually! I sent a letter WITH a package! Bonus, right? I actually love writing and sending letters. Comes with the writer territory. Also, I worked at a stationery store for about six years, so it really sticks with you.
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty? Not yet!
7. How many keys are on your key ring? I actually have two key rings. One has three keys and the other has two.
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself. Ah, how ironic! A friend of mine did a blog post along these lines and it inspired a future blog post of mine. I’d probably change my tendency to sputter idiotically when I have a conversation with people, and I’d want to be less anxious.
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides? I do! I’m pretty particular about what I use on my hair. Funny, though, like Kenlie, I take home the hotel ones. LoL. I like to put them in my guest bathroom, and some of them have the name of the hotel on them, which I think is a cool memento.
10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Emerald, and I do like them! Emerald green’s such a pretty color. But I like pretty much any birthstone. My engagement ring is a star sapphire, and sapphire is my hubby’s birthstone, so I think that’s pretty spiffy. I’d have to say, though, that my favorite birthstone is probably an opal. I love the colors in them!
That’s it for now. Not much else to say, I ‘spose. Have a great week, all!